This old barn has been completely renovated while respecting the local building, stone blends with wood and steel. A chic country decoration contributes to its cozy atmosphere.
Côté Granges has all modern comforts while retaining its authenticity.
The property is located near Cahors in the south of LOT, at the entrance of a small stone village dating from the Templars of 60 inhabitants.
On the ground floor :
- a bedroom with private bathroom and toilet (independent entrance, not communicating with the house), double bed of 160, large walk-in shower, separate toilet
- a large living room with lounge and dining room (54m²)
- a very large, super-equipped American kitchen (33m²) with a 2-oven cooking stove, dishwasher, American fridge
- Two bedrooms with private shower room and wc,walk-in showers, double beds of 160
- A mezzanine with television / library lounge.
Around the house, you will discover many hiking trails or gentler walks.